Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Favorite Books 2008: Fiction

Here are some of my favorite fiction titles of 2008. As a librarian, I would love to read every book that comes across my desk, but sadly there is never enough time. I do my best to read lots of books and this list represents just some of what I enjoyed this year (in no particular order)...

The London Eye Mystery by Siobhan Dowd
Shooting the Moon by Frances O'Roark Dowell
Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale and Dean Hale
Alvin Ho Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things by Lenore Look
Hate That Cat by Sharon Creech
The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan: An Enola Holmes Mystery by Nancy Springer
The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart
Theodosia and the Staff of Osiris by R.L. LaFevers
Masterpiece by Elise Broach
The Calder Game by Blue Balliett
Lost and Found by Andrew Clements
My One Hundred Adventures by Polly Horvath
Savvy by Ingrid Law
Keeping Score by Linda Sue Park
Bird Lake Moon by Kevin Henkes
The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall

No comments: