Monday, March 11, 2013

Book Buddies Interview with Barbara O'Connor

Back in March 2010 the Book Buddies Book Club read Fame and Glory in Freedom, Georgia for the first time.  I haven't repeated a lot of books over the years but this year I decided to mix in a few old favorites along with some new material.  Fame and Glory was one I wanted to revisit because it's such a terrific book and I remember the book club having a lot of fun with it the first time around.

One of the fun things we had a chance to do last time was to interview the author, Barbara O'Connor!  We've interviewed over a dozen authors over the years - it's always such a fun thing to do and a real treat when authors take the time out of their busy schedules to talk with readers.  Ms. O'Connor was delightful and answered all of our questions thoughtfully and with enthusiasm. 

So here we are again and I thought I would re-post the transcript of our 2010 interview

Enjoy!

No comments: