Monday, January 5, 2009

Nancy Springer Interview

Well 2009 is getting off to a great start for the Book Buddies. I contacted Nancy Springer and she has agreed to do a telephone interview with us at our meeting on January 26th!!!! I am so excited about this because I loved The Case of the Missing Marquess and it will be a thrill to speak with her about it. We are so fortunate that so many authors have been willing to participate in our book club. It just goes to show what wonderful and supportive people they are!

So it's time to get thinking. What questions do you have about Enola Holmes and The Case of the Missing Marquess? What have you always wanted to ask an author about their life and work? Start thinking of some great questions and feel free to post them here. We'll need to have about 10 questions ready for the 26th. I'll be thinking as well and we'll put the final list together at our meeting. Can't wait to see you then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go to Book Buddies this month. I was sad I missed last month's Love That Dog meeting because we had so much Christmas cheer to spread! See you on the 26th with questions in mind.
Love, Zoe