Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Book Buddies Returns!

The Book Buddies Book Club returns for another terrific year of reading in September.  I have a lot of ideas for books I'd like to read this year, but I also welcome your input.  What would you like to read this year? 

Comment on this post and let me know what you'd like to read and discuss with your peers.  Keep in mind that books should be written for children in grades 3 - 5 and that one of the goals of book club is to read as widely as possible.  Each year I try and select books that are as varied as possible: historical fiction, fantasy, sports, mystery, humor, non-fiction, graphic, novels in verse, girl main characters, boy main characters, etc.

Send in your recommendations and we might read one of your picks this year!

No comments: